Have you ever thought about becoming a member of the Drill Hall Theatre Company?
The Drill Hall Theatre Company is a not-for-profit association run by its members to support and promote the performing arts in Byron Shire.
The Drill Hall Theatre Company is a constituent group of the Mullumbimby District Cultural Centre (MDCC) which also includes the Mullumbimby Adult Learning and Potters Association. The MDCC manages the Drill Hall site and as a member of the DHTC you are also a member of MDCC.
The Theatre Company has been entertaining local audiences since the 1950’s and prides itself on being a Community Theatre where theatre is made by, with, and for the community it serves.
The uniquely defining aspect of our Community Theatre is that we all participate purely for the love of theatre and no one gets paid. It’s our passion for live theatre and our love of community engagement that drives our work. Members of the community are warmly welcomed to get involved, whether it be as an actor, backstage crew, sound and lighting or front-of-house.
Anyone can become an associate member of the company for an annual membership fee of $15. Memberships are from January to December.
Associate Membership entitles you to:
- Free tickets to the Preview of DHTC productions
- Discount tickets (at the concession rate) to all other DHTC productions
- Access to DHTC activities and workshops
- And at the discretion of the Artistic Director and Management Committee the opportunity to be involved in Drill Hall Theatre Productions
If you would like to join please do one of the following:
- Renewing Members: Send an email with your name, email address and phone number to email@example.com and pay your $15 membership as outlined below.
- New Members: Fill out PART A of the membership form (at the bottom of the page) and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have someone who is a member who can nominate and second your application, have them do that, otherwise the management committee can arrange for that to happen. A photo of your nomination form taken with your phone is sufficient if you do not have access to a scanner. Please then pay your membership as outlined below.
Membership Payments: Your $15 membership fee can be made by direct deposit to:
Drill Hall Theatre Company
Please include ‘Membership and Your Name‘ as a reference. You will receive a receipt indicating that your membership has been accepted.