DRILL HALL THEATRE COMPANY MEMBERSHIP
The Drill Hall Theatre Company is a not-for-profit association run by its members to support and promote the performing arts in Byron Shire.
The Drill Hall Theatre Company is a constituent group of the Mullumbimby District Cultural Centre (MDCC) which also includes the Mullumbimby Adult Learning and Potters Association. The MDCC manages the Drill Hall site and as a member of the DHTC you are also a member of MDCC.
The Theatre Company has been entertaining local audiences since the 1950’s and prides itself on being a Community Theatre where theatre is made by, with, and for the community it serves.
The uniquely defining aspect of our Community Theatre is that we all participate purely for the love of theatre and no one gets paid. It’s our passion for live theatre and our love of community engagement that drives our work. Members of the community are warmly welcomed to get involved, whether it be as an actor, back stage crew, sound and lighting or front of house by becoming an Associate Member of the Drill Hall Theatre Company.
Membership entitles you to:
- Free tickets to the dress rehearsal of DHTC productions
- Discount tickets (at the concession rate) to all other DHTC productions
- Access to workshops conducted by DHTC
- Receive audition notices and information on DHTC productions and events
And at the discretion of the Management Committee the ability to:
- Direct and produce DHTC productions
- Perform in DHTC productions
- The opportunity to train in producing and directing show
- The opportunity to train in technical and stage production roles.
Please return the signed and completed form (below) to The Drill Hall Theatre Company along with payment of $15 so we can process your application. Membership is for the calendar year. A pro rata membership fee will be available for those joining in the later part of the year