The Drill Hall Theatre Company (DHTC) is a Not-For-Profit Theatrical Producer and Theatre Manager.
The Drill Hall is a place to nurture the aspirations of emerging and experienced artists, including those who have worked and are working professionally.
- Pursue excellence, encourage talent and generate a sustainable and exciting local theatre culture.
- Connect with our audience by providing an enriching theatre experience.
- Challenge the status quo by examining the issues of our time.
- Examine what it is to be an Australian now, in the past and in the future.
- Produce works from the classical and international repertoire while acknowledging a bias towards contemporary Australian writing.
- Foster local writers, producers, directors, actors, performers, designers and theatre workers.